December 10, 2010

MSO Marketing is blogger's spam: Do not reply to their e-mails

My Appeal to fellow bloggers that you may get e-mail like below from MSO marketing company.


Hi,

I hope all is well. I came across your blog and enjoyed reading through it.

After reviewing the following page: http://myworld-encyclopedia.blogspot.com/2010/11/looking-for-painless-life-divorce-made.html

I have a few questions about you site. We would like to pay you to add a link on your blog. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks!

--Mya

Mya Roberts
MSO Marketing
mya.roberts@msomarketing.com


It is absolutely spam, once i get this e-mail, I immeditately googled but many of our fellow bloggers have also got the same and it is fake. I come across many blog post on the same. So I am posting the same here so that my friends and bloggers should not reply to them and should not waste their time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers